Jose E. Figueroa Jr. (born in NY on October 10, 1986) is a multi-award winning Gospel Recording Artist and Minister whose desire is to simply leave his imprint on hearts and continue to impact the world for God.
At the age of 6, he was given his first real taste of performing and has, since then, dedicated his life to his craft. Above all, his aim is to impact, inspire, and ignite people through music! He is...
"Blessed to be a Blessing, Called to Make a Difference, Dedicated to Changing Lives!"
Throughout his life/career, his music has inspired and brought hope to so many. However, in addition to being a Gospel Recording Artist, Jose is also known for being the following:
- Vocal Coach
- Dance Instructor
- Acting Coach
- Modeling Coach
- Wedding/Party Planner
- Zumba Instructor
- Role Model
- Motivational Speaker
- Life Coach
- Ordained Chaplain
"Dedicated to Changing Lives"
Native to New York, Jose was born and raised in Spanish Harlem and is of Puerto Rican descent. Despite his gypsy-ish lifestyle, due to his career, his home is currently located in Kissimmee, Florida. When God came into his life, He empowered Jose to start making a difference in the lives of others. Throughout the years, he has accomplished many things, including:
- Winning Apollo Amateur Night - Gospel Edition (August 2010)
- Winning McDonald’s Gospelfest - Gospel Soloist and Male Gospel Soloist categories (May 2012 and 2014)
- Winning Staten Island Gospel Festival - Male Vocalist category (October 2012 and 2013)
- Touring with Irving Street Rep’s remake of “Smokey Joe’s Cafe” and “Five Guys Named Moe” (2013 , 2014, 2018)
- Receiving the “Visionary Leadership Award” from the Williamsbridge NAACP Early Childhood Education Center (May 2014)
- Being crowned "Mr. Puerto Rico" - King of the Bronx Puerto Rican Day Parade (May 2015)
- Winning Steve Harvey's "Sing Your Way to the Freedom Friday Party" Contest - Neighborhood Awards (August 2015)
- Releasing his first 2 long-awaited albums, entitled "The Peace Project" and "Paz y Serenidad" (November 2015)
"A Heart for Others"
Outside of the entertainment venue, Jose also has a passion for living healthy and helping people lose weight. Aside from teaching people proper eating habits to avoid diseases that affect many African Americans and Hispanics (at a higher level), he is also a highly sought after Zumba Instructor.