"Music can make a huge difference in people's lives. It can improve one's mood, attitude, and even their situation." That is one of Jose's philosophies. As a gifted Gospel Recording Artist and entertainer, Jose loves to help, encourage, and empower others to live out their passions and dreams. His mission in life is to "make a difference" and impact the world for God.
Being (and staying) positive is so important to him. His music inspires and brings hope to the world by spreading the message of love and Christ. In addition to being a Gospel Recording Artist, however, Jose is also known for being the following:
- Vocal Coach
- Dance Instructor
- Acting Coach
- Modeling Coach
- Wedding/Party Planner
- Zumba Instructor
- Role Model
- Dream Chaser
"Dedicated to Changing Lives"
Native to New York, Jose was born and raised in Spanish Harlem and is of Puerto Rican descent. Despite his gypsy-ish lifestyle, due to his career, his home is currently located in Kissimmee, Florida. He has always had a passion for music. When God came into his life, He empowered Jose to start making a difference in the lives of others. Throughout the years, he has accomplished many things, including:
- Winning Apollo Amateur Night - Gospel Edition (August 2010)
- Winning McDonald’s Gospelfest - Gospel Soloist and Male Gospel Soloist categories (May 2012 and 2014)
- Winning Staten Island Gospel Festival - Male Vocalist category (October 2012 and 2013)
- Touring with Irving Street Rep’s remake of “Smokey Joe’s Cafe” and “Five Guys Named Moe” (2013 , 2014, 2018)
- Receiving the “Visionary Leadership Award” from the Williamsbridge NAACP Early Childhood Education Center (May 2014)
- Becoming "Mr. Puerto Rico" - King of the Bronx Puerto Rican Day Parade (May 2015)
- Winning Steve Harvey's "Sing Your Way to the Freedom Friday Party" Contest - Neighborhood Awards (August 2015) (August 2015)
- Releasing his first 2 long-awaited albums, entitled "The Peace Project" and "Paz y Serenidad" (November 2015.
"A Heart for Others"
Outside of the entertainment venue, Jose also has a passion for living healthy and helping people lose weight. He teaches people proper eating habits to avoid diseases that affect many African Americans and Hispanics (at a higher level), such as heart disease, stroke, and diabetes.